- You can do things God’s way or Satan’s way, there is no other way, live on the dark side or be in the light, there is no middle.
- Everybody in life was born a sinner, because of the mess Adam and Eve chose when not listening to God’s only 1st commandment back then.
3. Because everyone is born a sinner, yes even kids( do you see the evil raging through schools today, because there is no talk of God allowed in schools, and most kids are not taught the Truth of how important it seriously is. And toddlers are like sponges taking in and doing everything they see and hear.
4.God is our creator, and the creator of all good things, how else do you honestly explain who made the trees, the ocean, the clouds, the sun? Because He made us, we will always be missing a piece of us, and never feel whole and with real purpose, unless He is on our lives.
5.Every single one of us has gone through difficult times, seen suffering, and unfairness in this life, and we cannot blame our upbringing, family, or parents for our current problems in life, God tells in the Bible it is the responsibility of each individual to come to find and know God, no matter our current circumstances, raised hearing about Him or not.
5 1/2. Knowing we were sinners, Jehovah gave Jesus who was willing to die for every single bad thing we would every think and speak and do, so that we wouldnt blame each other for anything at all, because Jesus already paid for it all with His own blood, so forgive one another if you want God to forgive you.
6.We will always have problems in this life, whether you choose God or not, blaming others for your current problems is foolishness, you are working for Satan when we do this.
7.There is no human that will ever be able to do everything perfectly 24/7 all the time, we were all born sinners as a consequence of Adam and Eve’s ( they BOTH ate the illegal apple that showed us evilness, no pointing fingers its what Satan does,)choice to not listen to God, because they felt what they did couldnt be that bad.
8. Because we all make mistakes, we MUST make our GOAL to point others to Jesus Christ, as our example to follow.
9. God’s commandments are Not just the 10 commandments that were given to Moses, His commandments include keeping your thoughts clean, not watching evil, hanging out with evil, not doing or listening to evil music or convo ( gossip).
So how on Earth do we do good if we are such sinners?
10. Confess to God with all your heart all your evilness,He already knows about it anyway so dont try to lie, He sees EVERYTHING, He just wants to see us choosing to put our heart in an Honest and pure place; cry out to him for forgiveness from the bottom of all your heart.
IT BEGINS WITH THE FEAR OF THE LORD AND OUR OBEDIENCE TO HIS EVERY COMMANDMENT…
11. Our tranformation ( sanctification) to becoming more like Christ, is ONLY possible when God sees our hearts are pure and sincerly want His help,then after being ‘ born again,’ which requires you to want to listen to Him, and using your freewill to choose what is good ( in accordance with the Bible,) God begins to give you more and more holy spirit over time.
12. It is with the holy spirit of God in us, that we can have when being fully obedient to Him, as we love Him with all our heart( and God thank you so much for everything, there is no way I could have gotten through the traumatic, difficult, stressful, burdensome parts of this life without you.) that you start to see your old ways being transformed in Christ-like ways
13. If we remain loyal to God, as Christ did, over time with the holy spirit He gives us, we will develop fruits of His spirit, where there was once anger and lack of self control there will now be patience, endurance, meekness, joy in struggle( knowing God brings hope and strength and answers even in the darkest of times,)..
14.CRITICAL: CRITICAL: DANGER: Do not come to be close to God and then go back to what the evilness of this world has to offer, there are consequences for all our actions, whether they come immediately like being burned by touching the fire on a stove or later on like mold that worsens with each storm on a rooftop of a house. One can become mentally ill from deciding to leave God for a bit to take a break, its like poisoning a tree that once gave great fruit, everything rots and its so tragic to redeem.
15. Knowing God is about having a relationship with Him, not so much a religion, though other friends of God will be needed for support, which you will find at a biblically sound church, aka a church that sticks close to God’s Word in the way they preach;pray to God as much as you text, and read the BIBLE, EVERYDAY
16.God loves us, if a prayer isnt being immediately answered we cannot whine like a spoiled child and say Hes not answering me so Im gonna go be evil, NO! ITS important to pray for patience and take on the challenge of the trials that He allows to happen as an opportunity to be trained ( like karate kid not fully understanding how waxing cars was part of the process of learning karate,)He knows why He cannot answer certain situations or problems immediately, He knows everything, trust Him.
17. This life on Earth right now, is only temporary, peace will come after the return of Christ and the destruction and riddance of all evil.
18. Evil and goodness cannot coexist, evilness hurts goodness, and causes it to eventually become evil.
19. Now is the time to seek God,crying out to Him for forgiveness for all youve done,in that He can set you free from guilt, hatred, fear, blame, anxiety, depression, confusion…the holy spirit does that, it gives inner peace evenwhen the world all around is chaotic.
20. 1st Cor 13 is core, God is love, you will know real truth if it has both The Spirit of God ( pure first then love,)and His Word ( if it is in the bible and interpreted correctly from the Bible which is only possible with prayer and a pure heart,)
21. God NEVER uses Fear to get us to listen, He doesnt force anything, He gives us freewill, we must choose good on our own if we want to be protected under His wings. Captivate your thoughts in Christ, dont let evil thoughts or people trick you with fear, blame, insecurity, doubt, lies, worry.. make sure it has the loving and pure spirit of God and is accurately in His Word the Bible.
22.We NEED God, when you realize that, ( and I learned this the very very hard way,) you WILL LOVE HIM so much with your whole, heart, strength, and might.
God didnt make hell its a consequence we can avoid by listening to Him, just like the sad consequences of this evil world, that all came about only because we choose not to listen to Him, if we play with fire, we WILL get burned.
God is holy, incapable of evil and God is sovereign.